Are you tired of dealing with dry, frizzy hair that refuses to cooperate, no matter how much time and effort you put into your hair care routine? Do you long for healthy, shiny locks that are easy to manage and style?
We recommend trying a DIY hair mask made with Foothills Naturals Rosehip Powder.
Benefits we know you'll love:
- Foothills Naturals Rosehip Powder is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants which help promote hair growth, prevent hair breakage, and protect your hair from environmental damage.
- Coconut oil is deeply moisturizing and nourishing for the hair, helping to repair and prevent split end, while also reducing frizz and improving hair texture.
- Honey is a natural moisturizer that helps to balance the pH level of your scalp, while also removing build-up and excess oil from your hair. It also will leave your hair soft and shiny.
- Eggs are rich in protein, which helps to strengthen and repair your hair, promoting healthy hair growth.
So if you're ready to give your hair a much-needed boost of hydration and nourishment, give this DIY rosehip powder hair mask a try and revitalize!
- 2 tbsp Foothills Naturals Rosehip Powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg
- In a small bowl, mix together the Foothills Naturals Rosehip Powder and coconut oil until well combined.
- Add honey, apple cider vinegar, and egg to the bowl and mix well until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply the mask to your hair, starting at the roots and working your way to the ends, making sure to coat your hair evenly.
- Leave the mask on for 30-60 minutes, depending on the level of nourishment and hydration you need.
- Rinse off the mask with COOL water, and shampoo your hair as usual.