- 1 pound (454g) Stinging nettle toot – raw, cut and sifted) – nettle tea has mild and pleasant grassy taste. The root we offer is suitable for the preparation of teas, decoctions, tinctures, tonics , cosmetics, skin and hair care products.
- Nettle tea pairs nicely with green tea, ginger and raspberry. Our large bag of loose tea will produce more than 250 cups of tea. Excellent way to evaluate the long term benefits of this herb.
- Do it yourself cosmetics – fortify your favourite shampoo recipe, essential oils, body, face creams, and facials
- Foothills Naturals Nettle root comes from Croatia. It is certified ORGANIC, KOSHER, and NON_IRRADIATED. It has undergone additional quality and purity testing in the USA.
Used in Herbal Medicine as a nutritive tonic
Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms
Used in cosmetics it helps to tighten the skin & clear complexion
Beneficial for the hair
- Home apothecary enthusiast would enjoy our large packages and the endless use possibilities they offer- from tea and herbal blends to hair treatments and facials.
Nettle Root Organic Cut – 1 Lb (454g) Tea
454g / 1 pound of organic Nettle Root tea – Large package of loose herb, suitable for the preparation, teas, tinctures, herbal blends and supplements
98 in stock
SKU: FN-ORG-NRT-454 Categories: Spices & Proteins, Loose Leaf Tea Tags: detox, digestive aid, loose leaf, skin