- YOU WILL RECEIVE: 1 pound (454g) of Red Rose petals and Buds – Over 300 servings of loose, leaf tea.
- TASTE NOTES: sweet, floral aroma.
- SUITABLE FOR: for preparing skin tonics, cosmetics, healing teas, and detox remedies. Great for gourmet cooking, jam and jelly-making. They make excellent bio-degradable WEDDING CONFETTI
- EXFOLIANT – Dried rose buds have gentle texture which helps cleanse the skin, exfoliating dead cells, excess sebum and germs. The anti-inflammatory properties soothe skin inflammation. Our dried rose petals are great for preparing rose water and rose essential oil.
- Roses are rich in powerful anti-oxidants that can nourish the hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. Rose water makes excellent conditioner. Other cosmetic recipes take advantage of the roses ability to detox the body and skin.- from natural sunscreen and sunburn solution to fighting acne and promoting glowing skin the rose petals have been used in countless cosmetics recipes.
- When used in COOKING they are said to boosts mood, besides having sweet taste and great aroma. The rose petals make excellent lemonades, juices or teas. Can be crushed to create rose scented sugars to be used in baked goods. Can be added to salads, butters and granola bars.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Origin: Egypt. They have been cleaned, milled and processed, as well as quality tested, in the USA. Our Rose petals are certified ORGANIC, KOSHER and NON-IRRADIATED. They are naturally GLUTEN-FREE.
Rose Petals Organic – 1 Pound / 454 g for Skin Tonics, Tea, Jams and Cooking
1 pound (454g) of Red Rose petals and Buds – Excellent for preparing skin tonics, cosmetics, healing teas, and detox remedies. Great for gourmet cooking, jam and jelly-making. They make excellent bio-degradable WEDDING CONFETTI
Spices, Proteins, Baking Needs