- YOU WILL RECEIVE: 1 pound (454g) Organic Sarsaparilla root powder.
- TASTE NOTES: Indian sarsaparilla would have stronger vanilla and cinnamon flavour than the Mexican sarsaparilla
- SUITABLE FOR: Excellent bulk bag for use as a herbal remedy, for your brewing needs or soap-making and cosmetics recipes.
- SUITABLE PAIRING: often taken together with Holy Basil to produce a relaxing tea. Great before bed.
- Our Sarsaparilla is also known as Anantmool and is used widely for help with skin blemishes, and for the preparation of skin tonner. In the Ayurvedic medicine it is accepted to balance the pitta dosha.
- Sarsaparila is commonly used in the preparation of refreshment drinks to aid indigestion
- It is said to be helpful with SKIN PROBLEMS – like fungus and ringworm. Sarsaparilla is popular addition to face masks, tonics, and other cosmetic.
- CERTIFICATION: Origin: India. The powder has undergone additional quality and purity testing and is certified ORGANIC, KOSHER and NON-IRRADIATED.