- YOU WILL RECEIVE: 1 Pound (454g) Premium quality Raspberry leaf tea
- TASTE NOTES: similar to a fruity black tea such as Earl Grey. It boasts a full body and notes of fruity and earthy tastes. This herbal tisane features a flavor profile similar to rose hips and hibiscus tea. It is slightly sweeter and bolder than chamomile tea.
- SUITABLE FOR: It is a treasured herb for new and expecting mothers. It is used to shorten labour, tone tighten muscles pelvic walls uterus . To facilitate natural baby delivery boos fertility. The taste is similar to a mint tea and does not contain any caffeine.
- Raspberry leaf tea has many HEALTH BENEFITS, including boosting the immune system, decreasing inflammation, protecting the heart, regulating hormones, uterine tonic to aid with the pain of menstruation, and preventing nausea and other gastrointestinal issues.
- DRINKING raspberry leaf tea is beneficial for expecting women, as well as people suffering from cold, flu, indigestion, constipation, high blood pressure, and general inflammation. Raspberry tea is rich in iron, potassium, magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B and vitamin E. It also contains a number of antioxidants and alkaloids.
- FOR HORSES: Raspberry leaf is a favourite EQUINE HERB as well – promoting calm and relief from moodiness. Pure, dried raspberry leaf helps influence a quiet disposition in mares and geldings. Raspberry is a herb widely known for its benefits to mares, because it is believed to temper the effects of hormonal fluctuations. Our package is large enough to provide great value for our four-legged companions.
- SUITABLE PAIRING: nettle, hibiscus, rosehips, chamomile.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Foothills Naturals Raspberry Leaf tea has been quality and purity tested in USA. It is caffeine-free, USDA Organic certified, NON-GMO, NON-IRRADIATED. Origin: Croatia,