- 1 Pound (454g) of premium quality organic Poppy Seeds. – The seeds have pleasant sweet, nutty flavour. They are suitable for your culinary needs such as cakes, pasties, fillings, glazes and porridge’s. Our seeds are washed and lightly treated with heat making them excellent for your cooking needs.
- Poppy seeds are popular in both European, American and Asian cuisines. From breads and cookies to salad dressings they are used in both savory and sweet dishes. When ground they offer fruity aroma which is irresistible. It is amazing when added to cake batter and butters. The seeds go well with lemon, walnuts and garlic, not to mention chocolate. Poppy seeds beautifully complement apples and almonds .
- Poppy seeds can be used in COSMETICS and SOAP MAKING . When added to soaps, they are naturally cleansing without over stripping skin of natural oils.
- Foothills Naturals ORGANIC Poppy seeds come from Turkey. They undergo additional contaminants and species identity testing in North America. All facilities are BRC and FDA certified. Foothills Naturals is a Canadian own and operated brand. Your product will be shipped from Canada.
- Our poppy seeds are also KOSHER, and NON-IRRADIATED. Poppy seeds are keto friendly.
Poppy Seeds Organic – 1lb (454g) Bulk Baking, No Additives
454g (1 pound) Organic poppy seeds – suitable for gourmet cooking, baking, pastry making, desserts, cosmetics and facials.
Categories: Spices & Proteins, Baking & Cooking Tags: digestive aid, respiratory support, sedative, skin, soap making
Spices & Proteins