- 1 pound (454g) Angelica, Cut and Sifted Root – This large bag will produce more than 180 cups of tea. The herb is also suitable for the preparation of tinctures, tonics and other herbal recipes. It can be used in the preparation of face wash as well.
- TASTE: Angelica tea has bitter-sweet, pungent taste. It will produce light coloured, calming easy for the digestion tea. Steep for at least 15 minutes for best results.. In herbal recipes combines well with nutmeg and gotu kola to provide connection between heart and mind. It is considered to have warm, dry energy.
- Angelica is a plant of the parsley family, with large leaves, bright green stem sometimes tinged with purple. It is unique among the parsley family for its aromatic odour, different from fennel, parsley, anise or caraway. It has been compared to musk or juniper.
- This variety is the European Angelica and it is different than the Chinese Angelica (Dong quai)
- Foothills Naturals Angelica root is harvested in Croatia. It is certified ORGANIC, KOSHER and NON-IRRADIATED. It has undergone purity testing in USA and Canada.
Spices, Proteins, Baking Needs