- 1 pound (454g) Amla (Indian gooseberry) berry powder – suitable for the preparation of functional foods and beverages as well as cosmetics and facials. Easy to add to water, coconut water, juices, cereals and yogurts. The powder can be used in desserts and nutritional bar recipes as well.
- TASTE: The Ampla berry powder has tart, sour taste. It can be used in the preparation of tea as well (with the use of filter).
- Foothills Naturals Amla berry powder is certified ORGANIC, KOSHER and NON-IRRADIATED. The berries are grown in India. Additional purity testing was done in USA.
- NPN 80106484
NPN approved claims
- Source of/Provides antioxidants.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a digestive tonic to increase appetite and aid in digestion (stomachic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a laxative for the relief of occasional constipation.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help relieve symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion associated with Amlapitta (hyperacidity/dyspepsia).