- 1 kg (1000 grams) – Diced organic Medjool dates with coconut flour – The dates are grown and processed organically in California, USA. The farming practices ensure larger, more fragrant and fleshy fruit. The dates are macerated, coated with organic coconut flour to reduce stickiness and improve measurement accuracy, and diced. THERE ARE NO PRESERVATIVES, ADDITIVES, SULFATING AGENTS or ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS USED.
- EASY TO USE in bagels, cereals, cookies, trail mixes, cakes, yogurts, smoothies, salads, pies, scones, toppings, muffins, desserts, granola bars, breads and many more. The low moisture and low water contained in the dates ensures a long shelf life. Dates improve the taste, texture and consistency of foods.
- Dates are low glycemic and excellent for people on special diets such as DASH, Ancient and Mediterranean, Vegan and Vegetarian diets. Kids love the taste. When used in baked goods they provide sweetness and boosts the nutritional value at lower calories count.
- The dates are perfectly suited for the desert California climate and are drip irrigated to eliminate any water waste. The trees are spaced comfortably apart lowering the need for fertilization and allowing the sun to ripen the fruit, resulting in larger and more flavourful dates.
- Foothills Naturals Diced dates are product of USA. ORGANIC , KOSHER, GLUTEN-FREE AND HALAL certified. They are NON-GMO and NON-IRRADIATED, VEGAN. Environmentally consciously grown.