- 8.8 ounces (250mg) Organic Calendula oil – pure, rich and wholesome. Suitable for cooking and cosmetics. From salad dressings to body, hair and skin care this versatile oil lends its benefits to wide range of applications.
- No synthetic additives, preservatives or added colours. Calendula Oil is produced by extraction (maceration, infusion) of calendula flowers in a base organic, extra-virgin, cold pressed olive oil this gives the oil strong flavour and nutrients. It is sometimes referred as superfood infusion.
- Calendula oil can be added to salves, creams and lotions, body butters, homemade soaps and lip balms. From dry, cracked skin to delicate baby bottoms, it is loved by all skin types.
- Foothills Naturals Organic Calendula Oil is infused into cold-pressed Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil. It is Certified Organic and Kosher.
- Health Canada certified as wound healing, to relieve skin inflammation and irritation. Calendula oil promotes tissue regeneration and has antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- NPN 80107407
Calendula Oil Organic – 8.8 oz (250mg) Infused in Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Olive Oil
250ml / 8.8oz of Calendula Oil infused in organic cold pressed virgin olive oil. Suitable for your gourmet cooking and custom cosmetics preparations.
SKU: FN-ORG-CAO-250 Categories: Baking & Cooking, Essential & Infused oils, Healing Clay & Cosmetic Needs, Natural Health Products Tags: antioxidants, cosmetics, detox, digestive aid, gourmet cooking, skin, superfood
Spices & Proteins