- YOU WILL RECEIVE: 8 oz/ 227g o r1lb (454g) Hawaiian Spirulina – Premium quality Hawaiian spirulina, suitable for cooking and healing protocols.
- TASTE NOTES: It has the mildest sea taste fro all the seaweeds.It is not too salty.
- SUITABLE FOR: The original SUPERFOOD , consumed for its many health benefits including support for the IMMUNE SYSTEM, EYES and BRAIN and overall CELLULAR HEALTH. Easy to add to smoothies, salads, soups, mix into energy balls or add to vegetable juices.
- The Spirulina offered by Foothills Naturals is a carefully selected strain of Arthrospira Platensis, developed over many years of cultivation in Hawaii. It is a highly absorbable source of protein and essential amino acids, iron, beta carotene, minerals and vitamins such as B – Vitamins, pigment protein antioxidant complex found only in blue-green micro-algae.
- The harvest and drying is done in state of the art facilities minimizing the oxidation and damage to the fragile nutriens. Superior packaging ensures that the spirulina arrives to the consumer as fresh as the day it was harvested.
- Our Hawaiian spirulina with its superior nutritional profile is excellent or those who follow vegan diet, try to lose weight and improve gut health and metabolism. It has been helpful in lowering blood sugar and cholesterol, reducing allergy symptoms. It is a popular way to detox the body from heavy metals.
- Helps reduce symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as nasal discharge, sneezing, nasal congestion and itching.
- Provides antioxidants.
- Source of (an) (essential) amino acid(s) involved in muscle protein synthesis.
- Source of (an) essential amino acid(s) for the maintenance of good health, and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Source of beta-carotene, a provitamin A, to help in the development and maintenance of night vision.
- Source of beta-carotene, a provitamin A, to help maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.
- Source of iron for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of iron which helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
- Source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues.
- CERTIFICATIONS:Foothills Naturals Spirulina is CERTIFIED KOSHER, HALAL, VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE and NON GMO. It has undergone quality and purity testing in Hawaii.
$29.99 – $39.99